R&D products

LNC Therapeutics is working on the first gut modulator project initiated by a Medical Nutrition Product : STABLOR

Yesterday

Stablor

Medical Nutrition Product

Today

Temys Project

Gut microbiota directed drugs

logo66

 

Specialized knowledge in the field of bioactive peptides

techandall-product-box

 

 

ABOUT STABLOR

Stablor is the first-in-class Medical Food having demonstrated microbiome modulation properties on key obesity-related bacteria.

 

COMPOSITION

Specific blend of amino acids, milk biopeptides, micronutriments associated with a well balanced diet and a mild caloric restriction (12 weeks).

 

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES

Ready to launch. IP protection granted in major markets (USA, Europe).

CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT

3 studies

including pivotal international randomized study resulting in strong clinical results

SAFETY

  • Clinically tested
  • High safety profile

EFFICACY

  • High fat loss specificity
  • Lean mass preservation

ACTION ON
UNDERLYING CAUSES

  • Inflammation decrease
  • Microbiome modulation

To date, STABLOR is the first microbiome modulator against obesity

Christensenella genus + learn more

The family Christensenellaceae was significantly enriched in subjects with a lean BMI (<25) compared to those with an obese BMI

Source : Human genetics shape the gut microbiome. Cell, 2014

Christensenella minuta + learn more

Christensenella minuta amendment reduced weight gain and altered the microbiome of recipient mice.

Source : Human genetics shape the gut microbiome. Cell, 2014

Discovery of 20 novel bacteria
« Christensenellaceae family » unclassified
to date, with a high potential on weight loss and visceral fat loss (PATENTED)

+ learn more

Discovery of 20 novel bacteria unclassified to date, associated with a high potential on weight loss and visceral fat loss (PATENTED).

20% of species in the intestinal microbiota have now been characterized, but we still need to understand the other 80%.

On the strength of promising results obtained on STABLOR, LNC Therapeutics is heading a development projet called TEMYS PROJECT

TEMYS PROJECT
Gut microbiota directed drugs
Publications

In order to be on the cutting edge of scientific research and innovation, we select and analyse key scientific publications and materials

Discover our selection

Find out more
Obésité, des alternatives à...
La connaissance de notre flore intestinale, de nos gènes et de notre cerveau laissent entrevoir de...
Six trends we spotted at...
VivaTech is a festival of French and European technology, featuring a blend of big brands and...
LNC Therapeutics Appoints New...
On April 17, 2018, LNC Therapeutics, a French biotech company, announced the appointment of Dr....
La pépite LNC Therapeutics...
Prometteuse jeune pousse bordelaise dans le domaine de la santé, auteure d'une des plus belles...